I’ve published several essays about movies on this blog, including reviews and reactions to trailers and reviews.
I began with a few about Prince Caspian:
- I read the *Banner’s review of Prince Caspian and wondered whether they read the same books as I did.
- Soon thereafter I saw and was both excited and disappointed by the trailers.
- Immediately after seeing the movie, I concluded that it was a (tragically) merely great movie.
- Later, I wrote a capsule summary of what I thought of the Narnia and Lord of the Rings films, prompted by an apt review in Mythprint.
I also wrote about Voyage of the Dawn Treader:
- After watching the trailers and reading and watching analysis by other fans, I concluded that the movie was likely off course.
- And when I saw it, I wrote my review of the film.